Subscribe To The Podcast
The definition of “dad” has changed in the 21st century, as has the role of the Physician Dad.
By utilizing my knowledge as well as those of experts in the various fields of the 6 B’s (or core foundations), I am here to help any physician dad become the parent they were meant to be.
The 6 B’s include:
- BRAIN – How your thoughts and feelings directly affect everything you do in parenting.
- BODY – Healthy eating, exercise, sleep. All of this plays a direct role in how you parent and how your children view a healthy lifestyle.
- BELIEFS – Religion. Faith. Race. Gender roles. Politics. Sexual orientation. ALL of these topics and more are derived early in life through your child’s development of their subconscious mind and belief system. Learn how YOU can directly affect this.
- BETTER HALF – Your relationship with your spouse, significant other, or lack of a partner can directly play a role in your child’s development, behaviors, and future relationships
- BUSINESS – Your work life directly and indirectly affects your home life. It may be the way you feel, the hours you work, or the attitude you have about your career that can all directly improve or interfere with your parenting.
- BUCKS – Money is a tool to get to the life we desire. Understanding how your money works, the best way to protect it, and findings ways to earn more while working less can all improve your life at home.
Friday Review – Don't Entertain Your Kids – Imperfect Dad MD Podcast with Dr Jeremy Toffle
This Podcast Can Help You!
Subscribe To The Podcast
You can listen on any of your preferred major podcast platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and more. To check it out, search within your preferred podcast provider OR go to the podcast website here. You can also use the podcast player above.
- Make sure to SUBSCRIBE so you will be notified the moment a new episode is released
- Remember, you may not relate to EVERY episode out there completely. It is important to recognize that we all go through parenting and being a dad in different ways. Although we may not all be similar, we can still learn from one another. Even if an episode doesn’t sound like it applies to you, I bet you will get something out of it.
- If you enjoy the podcast, remember to leave a high REVIEW. The higher the rating the podcast receives, the higher up it is on search lists. That way, we can reach even more dads like yourself. My main goal is to help guide other dads with their own sense of imperfections, and hopefully we can all help each other along the way. However, we can’t accomplish this without YOUR reviews.
- Think there is something I can improve? Is there a topic you want me to discuss? Whatever it may be, criticism is always expected as I do not intend to be perfect in this podcast (hence the concept of embracing it). With that said, any constructive criticism should be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or may be filled out via the form below.