The definition of “dad” has changed in the 21st century, and there really is no guidebook out there to show us what to do. This podcast is here to help dads like YOU embrace your imperfections as a dad by utilizing varying mindset techniques, discussing parenting topics, and interviewing dads in different wakes of life. You can listen in on almost any of your preferred podcast platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and more. To check it out, search within your preferred podcast provider OR go to the podcast website here. You can also use the podcast player below.
- Make sure to SUBSCRIBE so you will be notified the moment a new episode is released
- Remember, you may not relate to EVERY episode out there completely. It is important to recognize that we all go through parenting and being a dad in different ways. Although we may not all be similar, we can still learn from one another. Even if an episode doesn’t sound like it applies to you, I bet you will get something out of it.
- If you enjoy the podcast, remember to leave it a high REVIEW. The higher the rating the podcast receives, the higher up it is on search lists. That way, we can reach even more dads like yourself. My main goal is to help other dads with their sense of imperfections, and hopefully we can all help each other along the way. However, we can’t accomplish this without YOUR reviews.
- Think there is something I can improve? Is there a topic you want me to discuss? Whatever it may be, criticism is always expected as I do not intend to be perfect in this podcast (hence the concept of embracing it). With that said, any constructive criticism should be emailed to me at email@example.com or may be filled out via the form below.
Dad Talk with Dr Peter Kim, Passive Income MD – Imperfect Dad MD Podcast with Dr Jeremy Toffle
- Dad Talk with Dr Peter Kim, Passive Income MD
- Dad Life Discussion with Podcaster and Short Term Rentals Expert Dr David Draghinas
- Preparing to Be a Dad With Dr Andrew Tisser, Part 1
- Part 1: Preparing to be a Father with Justin Kalemkiarian
- How Sleep Can Improve Your Parenting and Overall Health as a Dad